Friday, May 11, 2012

I'm (still) not dead!

So, I decided it was time for an update if for no other reason than to keep from falling of the face of the (blogging) Earth all over again.

There isn't much to say, except that I have been bad about a few things... I ate a lot of MnM's recently, and also a couple of those cheesy drumstick ice cream cones.  But other than that I've been pretty good.  I have also been mostly good about drinking less milk... It is sad, indeed, but I have been replacing it with cream, which is cool.  Whipping cream in a blender with ice is basically like unsweetened ice cream, and it's at least as awesome as it sounds.

Food adventures have been minimized because of busy-ness in school and life, but I did try a cold cut in the deli section of the grocery store called "liver cheese."  There is no cheese in liver cheese.  It is basically liver sausage with a layer of pork fat around the outside (Yum!).

Also, I have taken to doing wind-sprints at the gym instead of just running around the track for what feels like forever (even if its only 3 or 4 laps).  It's way more fun, and you get to feel like you're going fast for a little while, and then not kill yourself for a little while, and then start the process all over again.  If they told me to come up with names for particular exercises, I'd be more creative.  Instead of "wind-sprints" it would be "winded-sprints" and I could let out a nervous chuckle every time I told someone about it because I enjoyed the pun so much.  Maybe even ask someone if they got the joke, and make it especially awkward.  Maybe that's a bad idea after all...

I've been seriously considering shaving my head too.  I've been buzzing it pretty short since about mid-January, and it might just be me, but it seems like the hair is just thinning more and more.  Pretty soon I'm just gonna have a patch at the top of my forehead and a ring of baldness.  I'd rather just get rid of it all, especially if my head could be really shiny hahaha.

Well, that's all I can think of for now.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment